We manufacture our furniture in the USA from sustainably harvested solid hardwood into products made according to the highest standards, which are environmentally and socially responsible, and economically viable.
Our vertical integration provides industry leading flexibility, allowing us to offer customized solutions to address customer specific requirements.
This uniquely positions DCI, prioritizing our environmental principles because we control the chain of production: our selection of timber, how it is processed into lumber, and how that lumber is utilized throughout the entire manufacturing process.
We are fortunate to have a strong list of existing customers all over the country. Many relationships span over 35 years, and dialogue with these customers facilitates product and service development. Highlights of benefits:
- Over 35 years directly serving the educational and government market.
- 200 dedicated and highly experienced and skilled employees.
- Regional manufacturing locations in New Hampshire, North Carolina and California.
- Modern factory with the latest CNC and environmentally friendly finishing machinery.
- Experienced transportation and logistics departments comfortable in the most challenging installation conditions.
- In-house installation services.
- In-house abilities to custom engineer products.